Location : Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bengaluru, Kolkata
Candidate Should have 2 to 5 years of Experience in Courier Company.
Operations Manager has the overall responsibility for planning and execution of entire Air & Surface Operations of the region & implementation of Operations SOPs. Relevant experience to fleet tracking, Operation. Experience in transportation is preferable. Daily responsibility included activities like management of incoming consignment to load connection directly to Airways, securitization of all Vendor bills & process for payment & Surface. Preparation of MIS of total consignment delivery, booking report, revenue status and resolution of major complaint & queries.
Job Description :
- Time Management to work with multiple branches and managers across a large Region, driving many miles to coordinate Branch/Franchisee visits and reviews.
- Improve regional processes, policies, and practices so as to achieve organization goals and ensure regional stores adhere to company-wide laid down rules and guidelines.
- Excellent Leadership skills to keep their employees motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions.
- Coordinate, monitor, and manage various Franchisees/branches within a particular geographic region.
- Good Decision making skills/ability that affect the company.
- Help improve the efficiency of support services like communication channels and IT; and also ensure free flowing communication amongst the stakeholders.